Erlebnis Loreley - Wandern, Wein und mehr...
Loreley Besucherzentrum, Auf der Loreley 7, 56348 Bornich
Join your winegrower guide for an approximately 6-hour tour on and around the Loreley.
- Toboggan with the Loreley bobsled
- hike on a section of the wine educational trail of the Loreley Bornich winegrowers' cooperative (approx. 1.5 km)
- get to know a section of the Rheinsteig (approx. 2.5 km)
- eat a "wild" plate with different kinds of sausage and cheese and during the tour at selected places
- taste 6 typical wines from the Loreley vineyard (incl. water and Wasserweck).
Along the way you will experience viticulture and nature in the Middle Rhine region.
Requirements: Sturdy shoes (hiking boots are recommended), weather appropriate clothing and a backpack.
A camera, binoculars and walking sticks are also recommended.
The tour takes place with a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 participants.
Larger groups on request.
Hints: Participation is at your own risk!
Sledding is done at the beginning of the tour, because according to the operator it is only possible without alcohol consumption. Date for groups: By arrangement
Start and finish: Loreley Visitor Center
You get to the visitor center on the Loreley by:
- the train (hourly to St. Goarshausen) + the shuttle bus every hour (not included) / on foot to the Loreley (approx. 45 min)
- the own vehicle (parking spaces available)
- return transfer from Leiselfeld to the Loreley by bus or covered wagon are included in the price
Information and binding registrations via: Loreley-Touristik e.V. Phone: 06771 910-0 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org